VCSC Summer OnStage


Oh Junie B, she wants to be
but the quarantine came along you see
So rather than put her on the shelf,
we're going to try and distance ourselves

The month of June will be too soon
and so July we're hoping will fly
It's all our plan and with fingers crossed,
we're hoping COVID-19 won't still be the boss
Keep watching the page of VCSC STARS and

we will keep you posted for your little stars!

Great news for all I'm sure you'll see
we'll be refunding your theatre camp fees.
              Not only that, but we will be extending the                 deadline for sign up - IT'S FREE!

July 27- 31 are our TENTATIVE DATES and we're

really hoping that's not too late.

We're hoping this is a week we can celebrate!

A Google Classroom we will make
and put up the script and songs....just wait!

You can sing and read to your heart's content.
I'll post the code as soon as I can
I hope this sounds like a really good plan.

Oh, Miss Junie B and all her friends sure do hope that they can come and play in July
Until then... stay healthy, stay safe, stay home and we'll keep you posted.